A healthy mouth is a sign of a healthy person. To achieve and maintain good health, you should visit the professionals at JC Dental twice a year. Regular examinations can keep teeth and gums healthy, can prevent small problems from becoming large ones, and can also alert you to other potential health concerns.
JC Dental offers a range of General Dentistry services that will help keep your teeth and gums healthy.
Our general dentistry services include:
- Check-ups and cleans – Teeth cleans are crucial for preventing the buildup of plaque and tartar, which can lead to cavities and gum disease.
- Fillings – If you do have a cavity, we can assist with fillings or other treatment options.
- Root canals – When larger problems cause pain or deeper damage, a root canal may be necessary, and we offer endodontic services when needed.
- Extractions – If a tooth must be removed, our caring professionals will have you feeling better in no time.
- Wisdom teeth removals – Regular checkups alert you to potential problems, and for some, this means removing wisdom teeth. We’ll take care of you from beginning to end, and you’ll be feeling better in no time!
- Dental crowns and bridges – Whether you have lost one tooth or many, we offer a wide range of services to replace missing teeth and return your smile to its brightest.
- Mouthguards – Prevent sport-related mouth injuries with a custom-made mouthguard that fits your mouth perfectly.
- Grinding and sleep apnea management – Protect your teeth and prevent snoring with a custom-made nightguard. If nighttime grinding has your jaw aching, we have a nightguard made just for you.
New Touchless Technology
JC Dental is proud to offer the latest in pain-free, touchless dental technology. With our AquaCare Twin system, we can perform stain removal, fillings, and cavity preparation without a drill. This air abrasion tool allows our team of professionals to work on your teeth without touching them with a tool.
The AquaCare Twin system is a wonderful addition to our professional suite of tools that allows us to treat your dental needs with the least pain and discomfort possible. Whether you are looking for a brighter smile or need help fixing a cavity, broken tooth, or other problem, we have the right solution for you.
The AquaCare Twin system uses high-pressure air instead of a drill or polishing tool. Air abrasion tools work like mini-sandblasters, and the AquaCare instrument is designed to spray a fine stream of particles at your tooth. As these particles come into contact with your tooth’s surface, they gently remove the small particles of decay.
Air abrasion has many advantages over traditional drilling methods for treating tooth decay or for preparing teeth for fillings or crowns. Air abrasion generates no heat, no sound, no pressure, and no vibration, making your comfort exceptional.
Air abrasion reduces the need for anaesthesia, and, if the AquaCare is used to treat a shallow cavity, there may be no need for anaesthesia at all!
Air abrasion preserves more of the healthy tooth structure than traditional drilling due to the precise control it allows your dentist, reducing the need to remove more of your tooth during the procedure. Air abrasion also reduces the risk of fracturing or chipping the tooth because it does not vibrate.
The professionals at JC Dental can use our AquaCare Twin system for a variety of services. The most common uses are for easy stain removal and drill-free fillings, but the sandblasting action of the AquaCare Twin makes it ideal for cavity preparation and for ensuring optimal bond strength for veneers, crowns, and bridges.
All this without the need for drilling! Contact us today to learn more about our touchless dental procedures.
Remember to visit us at JC Dental on a regular basis. Having scheduled check-ups will help you maintain healthy teeth and gums while avoiding more serious damage that can occur long-term. Regular dental checkups can help prevent all sorts of health problems, including some types of cancer, thyroid imbalances, vitamin deficiencies, and much more.
Don’t wait, schedule your next exam today!
Ensure your child has healthy teeth and gums and a perfect smile with a visit to JC Dental.
At JC Dental, we understand children may be nervous about visiting the dentist. Our friendly atmosphere and welcoming team will help your child relax. This means your child will be less apprehensive about visiting the dentist’s office and will feel comfortable while procedures are being performed.
Ensure your child comes in for regular check-ups and appointments to make sure they maintain a healthy mouth.
Child Dental Benefits Schedule (CDBS)
Make sure you take advantage of the Child Dental Benefits Schedule (CDBS). This initiative means your child is eligible for $1000 worth of basic dental services.
Your child could be eligible for:
- Dental exams
- General check-ups
- Fissure sealants
- Scale and clean
- Dental Fillings
You may have received a letter from the Australian Government informing you of your eligibility. When visiting JC Dental, make sure to bring this letter, along with your Medicare card. You won’t have to make a claim or pay for services covered by the scheme. We will advise you before beginning any procedures if the service is not covered by the CDBS.
Got more questions about children’s dental or the CDBS? Contact our friendly staff today who will be able to give you more information.